nutshells

drawings and observations by Zosienka the London illustrator

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Atelier

This is my space for creation, I'll be doing all my posting from this sunny corner from now on. So now you know.
I've had a busy sort of a morning (thanks to not having a laptop in the house for distractions) cleaning, sorting, visiting the police station. I think I'm going to get a milkman soon. And adopt a local butcher. I'll be spending the afternoon at Wolf and Sheep studio, where the animation Butter Mouth is drawing close to it's deadline....

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your drawings pinned up on the bright walls of that spaceforc-reation.
    all the walls! filled with drawings! and maybe some tracing paper on the window panes?
    i love your spaceforc-

    ReplyDelete